Job ID 8230
Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) is on a mission to make the world’s roads and drivers safer. Our first product launched in 2012 and pioneered mobile usage-based insurance. Since then, CMT has become the world’s leading telematics and analytics provider for insurers, rideshares, personal safety providers, and automakers, providing telematics services for 80 enterprise programs in 20 countries. Powered by mobile sensing, artificial intelligence, and behavioral science, we measure driving quality, incentivize safer driving, assist users in crashes in real time, and improve the safety for millions of drivers every day around the world.
We are looking for an HR Coordinator I who is driven to go above and beyond to help the employees work in an organized and comfortable space. In the role, you will be arranging onboarding, maintaining employee records, schedule interviews for our candidates, and facilitating employee engagement initiatives. We need someone who is versatile and can complete multiple different types of tasks throughout the day. Being organized, efficient, and productive are very important to be successful in the role. Having great oral and written communication skills is necessary as well.
CMT is looking for a collaborative, customer-committed, and creative HR Coordinator I who wants to join us in making roads safer by making drivers better!
- Own scheduling and coordinating for all interviews including onsite and remote via phone and/or Zoom
- Assist the hiring managers with interview prep and ensure the managers and candidates are prepared for the interview
- Act as the main point of contact for candidates in answering all of their questions about CMT
- Assist the Senior HR Generalist with compliance tasks and reporting
- Learn our benefits program inside and out, to better assist employees and administer benefits
- Assist with organization of company events in support of the company culture initiatives
- Collaborate with the HR Team on employee experience
- Be a welcoming and friendly face to new hires and all employees
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Handle administrative tasks for compliance and benefits, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Process organizational change requests without errors and update all applicable HR platforms
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR Team including assisting with reporting and presentation preparation
- Administrative assistant for compliance, benefits, policies, and more!
- Complete any additional tasks that arise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 1+ years experience in an office environment, preferably in a high-tech industry
- Strong organizational skills with ability to assimilate and document information quickly, and to document processes
- Strong communication skills with an approachable presence in-person, over the phone,and in written communication
- Demonstrated sensitivity and ability to express empathy
- Ability to connect and communicate human impact costs both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Ability to connect with people and concisely identify their question or concern
- Proven ability to use MS office: Word, Powerpoint and Excel, and Google: e-mail, docs and spreadsheet
- Strong desire to learn Human Resources discipline, its components and how those components relate to each other
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Equity in the form of RSUs or stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401k)
- Life insurance (Basic & AD&D)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, sick days & public holidays)
- Parental leave
- Short-term & long-term disability
- Work from home depending on role and responsibilities
- Flexible scheduling options depending on role and responsibilities
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (improving road safety)
- Have fun at our frequent team outings
- Volunteer at local organizations
- Extensive wellness program including gym memberships, fitness reimbursement, and a comprehensive employee assistant program
- CMT will do all that is possible to support our employees and create a positive work environment for all!
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At CMT, we are intensifying our commitment to provide opportunities and career growth to the underrepresented. We are focused on creating an inclusive work environment that encourages a diversity of background and thought to produce the best products and services within our industry.
CMT is an equal opportunity employer and strives to create an inclusive and diverse environment that enriches our employees’ lives in and outside of work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state. CMT is headquartered in Cambridge MA. To learn more, visit www.cmtelematics.com and follow us on Twitter @cmtelematics.
Other jobs you may like
Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition & Employee Relations
- @ Eastern Bank
- Lynn, Massachusetts, 195 Market Street US, 01901