Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 55 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Tracing our roots to 1928, Wellington Management Company, LLP is one of the world’s largest independent investment management firms. With US$1 trillion in assets under management as of 30 Jun 2017, we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome people with diverse life experiences, fresh ideas, and specialized subject-matter expertise.
This position will support the efforts of the global HR team. He/she will strategically manage the overall needs for reporting & analysis using Workday as the primary source. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, multi-tasking skills and excellent attention to detail along with outstanding service-orientation and mature judgment. S/he will be a team player with a strong work ethic and the capacity to prioritize in a deadline driven environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards aligning data with business goals/decisions
- Drive automation, standardization, and centralization of HR metrics where possible
- Take the lead on driving the use of PRISM, Discovery Boards, Worksheets, etc. in Workday
- Consider enhancements to Workday in support of reporting needs
- Annual, monthly and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Manage HR-related responses to external requests for proposals or information (RFP process)
- Perform regular data audits to ensure data integrity
- Regularly review processes for efficiency and recommend improvements
- Perform testing as part of Workday release and enhancement process
- Manage and mentor a junior Reporting Analyst
- 6+ years in a related role
- Willingness to be a team player
- Appreciation for confidentiality and demonstrated discretion
- Strong attention to detail; outstanding communication and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively and exhibit grace under pressure
- Strong computer skills including Workday, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com.